Once you verify your integration, it's time to start setting up your program & making it your own!
Here's what you can do:
- Add Marketing Assets: Create plenty of easy-to-share marketing assets for you affiliates. This is one less step for them, and you have more control over the branding and quality of materials that are being shared.
- Customize your program's sign up page: Make a sign up page that fits your business. This includes selecting the language, adding your logo, changing the template and colors, adding welcome message or your Terms and Conditions. To step this up, go to Programs > Select a program > Settings tab > Sign up page.
- Add branding: Add your logo to the affiliate dashboard and your favicon to the page. Also, set up your preferred email to show as sender for automated emails sent from the platform (eg. approval for affiliates). You can do this here.
- Create custom messages for Affiliates: Add specific messages for pending and approved affiliates here.
- Pro Users - Customize your domain: Pro users can add their custom domain here.
Be sure to visit our blog for tips on running your affiliate program, including affiliate marketing trends & best practices.