Once you've verified your integration, you can start setting up your program.
Here are some great ways to bring your affiliate program up to speed:
Enable Affiliate recruitment: Automatically invite your customers to promote your business. A great way to motivate your customers to spread the word and accelerate the growth of your program & business! Find out how to get started here.
- Add Marketing Assets: Create easy-to-share marketing assets for you affiliates. This is one less step for them, and you have more control over the branding and quality of materials that are being shared. It's a win-win!
- Customize your program's sign up page: Make an eye-catching sign up page that fits your business. This includes selecting the language, adding your logo, changing the template and colors, adding welcome message or your Terms and Conditions. To step this up, go to Programs > Select a program > Settings tab > Sign up page.
- Add your branding: Add your company's unique logo and favicon.
- Set up your Sender's Email: Set up a sender name & company email to make your affiliate program communications look extra official!
- Compose a welcome message: Add dashboard messages for both pending and approved affiliates.
Set up your custom domain: Own your affiliate portal domain.
- Ask for more information: Set up custom fields in your affiliate onboarding.
Be sure to visit our blog for tips on running your affiliate program, including affiliate marketing trends & best practices.