If you're looking to simply track affiliate-driven conversions and award commission for those purchases, we've got you covered. All of our supported integrations have been created with this basic functionality in place, and all it takes is a few steps to get started!
But what if you need a more powerful, and more deeply integrated set up that matches your affiliate marketing strategy?
The first steps towards figuring out how Tapfiliate can work for you is to take a step back and take a cold, hard look at your customer flow. You need to ask yourself the following:
- What will you count as a conversion?
- When will you pay a commission?
- Is the commission rate the same across the board, or are you looking to reward different rates per product or action taken by a user?
- Do you need to gather more information with the conversion?
Depending on your use case and set up, these features may be of interest to you:
- Recurring commissions
- Lifetime Commissions: If you'd like to suspend the Last Cookie Counts rule and reward affiliates for every purchase a user makes, you can do so by making a slight modification to your conversion code.
- Different commission types/product sku: If you'd like to assign different commission rates to certain products or actions within your platform.
- Multi-Level Marketing (MLM): We have a dedicated section in our support documentation for our MLM users.
- If you have your own rewards system, you can set up your own custom payout method.
- Metadata: It's possible to retrieve additional conversion-related information.
Please note that any modifications to the code or Tapfiliate's basic functionality must be handled by the user (or preferrably, a developer). Because we consider these customizations, they fall outside the scope of our support.
If you have any questions about how Tapfiliate would work within your set up, contact our support team.