If clicks aren't tracking and conversion/customer data isn't being sent back to Tapfiliate, this means there may be an issue with your integration.
If you're experiencing issues tracking affiliate driven traffic and conversions, we've gathered a list of ways of finding out where the issue may lie:
- Have you given your website a facelift or edited something? Be sure these changes haven't affected your detect and conversion codes.
- Test your integration to make sure your integration is running smoothly. If there are any issues, the tester will highlight them for you.
- If the referral value is being cut off, you may be facing a redirect issue.
- Make sure your account ID in the code matches the one in the platform.
- Still not getting any clicks or conversions? Perhaps you need to install a different integration.
- Please note that clicks can take 5 to 10 minutes to register on your platform. Conversions appear immediately.
- Still having trouble? Contact support. Our team can help you determine which integration guide to follow and where the problem may lie.
Note: We can only offer support for listed integrations. Custom integrations fall outside of the scope of our support.