Tapfiliate is an advanced application on its own, but perhaps you have an affiliate marketing strategy that requires a more specialized, technical implementation.
Situations that may call for a developer are:
- Setting up certain integrations (replacing your Stripe Integration placeholders)
- Create a custom integration using our generic JS integration or REST API integration guides.
- Fetching metadata with your conversion
- Setting up custom/vanity links
- Setting up Single Sign-On
- Setting up S2S/Postback tracking
- Tracking commission types
- Handling multiple currencies
- Automating your payout process
Find a developer
Here are some basic tips to get your search started!
- Ask your social circle - Perhaps someone in your professional network has a reliable, proven reference they can point you to.
- Search for a developer online - There are hundreds of freelance developers out there. However, be mindful that not all of them are top-notch. Websites like Upwork and Fiverr list developers and their rates, but their talent isn't assessed and the quality of their work is neither assured nor guaranteed.
As a general rule of thumb, avoid developers with a rate that's "too good to be true", because it probably is. You may end up with sloppy code or not get the intended result you're looking for.