If your website is built using different components and you are not sure which integration you should follow, this is the article for you!
First, you need to know the following:
- How you website is built: Your website is either custom-built by developers (as in made from scratch), or was created using a website builder (WordPress) or eCommerce platform like WooCommerce, Shopify, Squarespace, etc.
- Where are your landing page & thank you page: These should be located on the same domain.
- Payment: You might be using a payment gateway like PayPal or Stripe - are these built into your eCommerce platform, or are they embedded in your custom-made website?
Depending on your answers to these questions, you'll be able to know which integration guide you'll need to follow.
We have prepared step-by-step integration guides for a number of well-known eCommerce platforms & subscription service providers, which you can find listed on our Integrations page.
If you have a custom-made website, we have a few integration options for you.
- If you rely on either PayPal or Stripe to handle your payments on your custom-made website, then you could use one of these two integration options.
- Alternatively, they can also create a REST-ful using our REST API integration option.
Please bear in mind that custom integrations fall outside the scope of our support. We highly advise you to fetch a developer in the case that you're building a custom integration for your use case.
Note: If you think you chose the right integration but you don't see any clicks or conversions being tracked, please check this article to check possible causes.