In this article we will discuss:
- How your team can benefit from this feature.
- How can enable team members.
- And finally, how you can add your team members.
We have also added a short FAQ section at the end of this article.
Our Team members feature
Tapfiliate isn't just for affiliate marketing managers, and sometimes a helping hand can make managing your program a bit easier
Other teams within your organization can also benefit from having access to the platform:
- Sales teams who can learn about how affiliates impact revenue or how they perform during special campaigns.
- Customer support teams who want to help affiliates navigate the Tapfiliate platform and answer their questions.
- Creative teams who create shareable assets and content for affiliates to share.
- Product teams who want to find out which products are the most popular among affiliate audiences.
- Finance teams who can settle balances & carry out affiliate payouts.
- Development teams helping you configure your tracking scripts or creating API automations.
Enabling team members
It's possible to add team members to your Tapfiliate account if you have a Pro or Enterprise subscription.
If you'd like to upgrade, please refer to this article for further information.
How to add a team member
1. Click on the initials bubble on the bottom-left. Then click on 'Team Settings' > and then on '+ add new team member'.
2. Now you can go ahead and fill in the new team member's information:
- First name
- Last name
Then, you can determine their permissions by checking the boxes that appear below.
3. Click on '+ add team member' and your new team member is good to go!
Please note that only team members who have all of the permissions checked can add new team members.
Can I delete a team member after they have been added?
No - after a team member has been added, they can only be either enabled or disabled.
If the team member would like to be deleted, have them contact our support team with their request. We'll be happy to arrange the permanent deletion or their Tapfiliate account.
How many team members can be enabled?
- You can have up to 5 team members enabled with the Pro plan.
- On Enterprise, you can have unlimited team members.