Affiliates can remove the connection between Tapfiliate and a Facebook account as follows:
- On their Facebook account, they need to click on the top-right help icon '?' .
- Next, they need to click on 'Privacy Check-up'.
- Once there, a 3-step process will display. They will need to then reach the third step, called 'Apps and websites'.
- Here, they need to select the app 'Ashare', by ticking the box next to it.
- Lastly, they need to click on 'Remove'. Once this is done, the connection between Tapfiliate and Facebook will be terminated, allowing the affiliate to setup a connection with a new account.