If clicks aren't tracking and conversion data isn't being sent back to Tapfiliate, this means there may be an issue with your integration.
If you're experiencing issues tracking affiliate driven traffic and conversions, we've gathered a list of ways of finding out where the issue may lie:
- Have you given your website a facelift or edited something? Be sure these changes haven't affected your detect and conversion codes.
- Test your integration to make sure your integration is running smoothly. If there are any issues, the tester will highlight them for you.
- If the referral value is being cut off, you may be facing a redirect issue.
- Make sure your account ID in the code matches the one in the platform.
- Still not getting any clicks or conversions? Perhaps you need to install a different integration.
- Please note that clicks can take 5 to 10 minutes to register on your platform. Conversions appear immediately.
- Still having trouble? Contact support. Our team can help you determine which integration guide to follow and where the problem may lie.
Note: We can only offer support for listed integrations. Custom integrations fall outside of the scope of our support.