Plans are billed monthly and composed of a base rate + possible extras as follows:
- Overage: Each plan has a specific number of clicks, views, and conversions which you can view on the pricing page. If these are exceeded, an overage fee will be applied to your next monthly bill.
- Upgrade: When you upgrade, the upgrade will take effect immediately, however; you will be billed for the new plan you upgraded to on your next billing cycle. The same happens when you downgrade your account.
- VAT (EU only): If you're located in the EU and have not added your VAT ID to your account, we are required to add a 21% VAT to your monthly invoice.
Note: We do not take commission on sales.
Note: Only relevant for accounts created before April 2, 2016.
Tracking events used to be part of our old billing system. Tapfiliate keeps track of four different types of events:
- Views: Each time a banner or text link is served.
- Clicks: Each time a banner or text link is clicked.
- Conversions: All of your conversions generated by your affiliates.
- Trigger actions: If you make use of our 'Triggers' feature, each triggered action counts as a tracking event.
A tracking event is a record of any of these events.
Please check your subscription to see how many tracking events are included within your plan.