Plans are billed monthly and composed of a base rate + possible extras as follows:
- Overage: Each plan includes a specific number of clicks, views, and conversions. If these are exceeded, an overage fee will be applied to your next monthly bill.
- Upgrade: When you upgrade, the upgrade will take effect immediately. However, you will be billed for the new plan you upgraded to on your next billing cycle. The same happens when you downgrade your account.
- VAT (EU only): If you're located in the EU and have not added your VAT ID to your account, we are required to add a 21% VAT to your monthly invoice.
Note: We do not take commission on sales.
Note: Only relevant for accounts created before April 2, 2016.
Tracking events used to be part of our old billing system. Tapfiliate keeps track of four different types of events:
- Views: Each time a banner or text link is served.
- Clicks: Each time a banner or text link is clicked.
- Conversions: All of your conversions generated by your affiliates.
- Trigger actions: If you make use of our 'Triggers' feature, each triggered action counts as a tracking event.
A tracking event is a record of any of these events.
Please check your subscription to see how many tracking events are included within your plan.